Well, hey ohhhh!
Since you’ve landed on this page, I’m guessing you want to know a little bit more about me (or Google totally lead you astray in your search for Steve Jobs’ sidekick). Either way, it’s pretty shiny that you’re here!
The Woz Basics
- I believe everyone should have a signature sammie and mine is a grilled peanut butter and jelly.
- I’m an Ohio native who has been living in New Mexico for the better part of a decade after having calling parts of Utah, Arizona, Oregon, and Upstate NY home.
- I once had a hound dog named Charlotte and a calico named India. They both changed my life.
- I collect Monopoly editions (but I’m not very good at the actual game!).
- I was a Make-A-Wish kid.
- My favorite place in the entire world is Zion National Park on a full moon.
- I’m obsessed with herbal tea, simplicity, red wine, and the perfect avocado toast.
Contact + Connect
Feel free to drop me a line with this happy little form: